Translate

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Fishing on holiday in england

I havent been making any new stuff recently as im on holiday in england. I brought a telescopic rod and some lures with me. While i was in a shop the other day i saw a nice rovex ultra lite spinning rod and i was looking for a rod for small lures so i got it. Anyways while testing it i got a nice 3 or 4 lb sea bass which i was very happy and surprised with. It was a very fun fight on such a small light weight rod. Heres some pictures. I forgot to take photos of the fish on the bank because i got too excited..






Sea bass are becoming one of my favourite lure fishing fish. They are like perch but they get much bigger. There are a lot of big mullet about as well. I have never caught one so i might have to have a go at catching one.

No comments:

Post a Comment