Translate

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Perch swimmers and others

Hello just a quick photo update on some stuff ive been working on. First off the perch swimmer, Im really happy the way it came out and the way it swims, I think this will be a successful lure..




Here is also  a video i made showing its swimming action..

I also made one in a different pattern, not sure if i like it yet..
I have also been spraying some blanks i bought, need to stock up on deeper diving lures.







I kept the colours pretty basic i just wanted to test how they work next time im fishing. They came out ok though. I also sprayed up a jerkbait i made recently i really like the action of it, Its floating and works back just under the surface.


I have made other stuff but basically just copies of whats been posted before, They are for sale i have to try fund my next load of plastic. Till next time tight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment