Translate

Monday 25 August 2014

New stuff at last


I havent been updating my blog for a while because i didnt really have anything to write about. I have been working alot through the summer so i didnt have much time and the rain this summer in switzerland has been so bad. Most rivers have been flooded or so muddy there was really no point even trying. Also my boat got damaged by this rubbish weather so been trying to sort things out. Anyway now work has slowed down so I started to build again, and been upgrading my equipment. I purchased a harder and steenbeck infinity airbrush and a new compressor, so i should be able to do more detailed paint jobs. I have also ordered some silcone and polyurethane for casting plastic lures. I made one mold master so far and working on the second heres some pics.



I had bought some plastic blanks when i ordered some other stuff and last night was trying out the new airbrush on a few of them. They are 5.5cm.








I have been also working on some new models so looking forward to getting them painted up.


So i have got loads to work on and hopefully not too long till the next update. Tight lines and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment