Translate

Friday 12 September 2014

First plastic baits by me

Well where to start, I have been quite busy with mold making and figuring out weighting etc. I can really say that im enjoying it so nice to be able spend more time painting and making more detailed baits. First of all my chublet swimmer/ jointed jerkbait worked much better than i could have expected it really does look like a fish in the water. I have taken one out for a quick hour test and had 2 strikes from pike, Which i think is not bad for switzerland then another day i tried a unpainted one because i was tweeking the weight/balance etc and had another 2 hits. So needless to say im happy with them, lets see what you think.....








I also made a few slider style lures i really like the action of them, very easy to fish and quite versitile anyway heres some pictures.



I have been working on some other jerkbait styles but their not ready yet. I think ill be updating this blog soon with more stuff but for now ill leave you with some under construction photos....


And heres a not so good swim test video of the chub/roach swimmer..

No comments:

Post a Comment