Translate

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Clowning around before xmas

I thought my last post would be my last of this year but someone contacted me for some of my 5cm crankbaits and of course couldnt resist doing some more stuff as well. Not too much to say about them apart from i really like the colours and think the fish will as well.....













Next is 2 more finnish trolling lures i finnished. The white one is using a irridescent film and looks really nice. Lets see what you think.








Its very hard to show the colours in the film but its very lively. I also painted a few more manns blanks which im happy with and hope the pike will like them too.




Here is a jerkbait i tried with a new foil.




Lastly i tried a glow in the dark tape on a crank bait hopefully it will catch..




I also made a test video of my recent 5cm lure here it is...

Thanks for reading have a good xmas and tight lines

No comments:

Post a Comment