Translate

Monday 15 December 2014

Its like crack for chub

At the begining of the year i made a small 5cm lure for targeting smaller predatory species like chub,perch and trout, I then put it away in my box and kinda forgot about it untill the summer when i remembered about and decided to start testing it. I think on my first day of testing it i had a good mix of fish i think it was about 30 chub(mostly chublets), a load of small perch, a small jack pike and even a couple of roach hit it so i was pretty happy to say the least. I have continued testing it up untill the last month and i find it to be a reliable catcher, It seems that chub cannot resist it i have had them up to 3 or 4lb. I dont know what its like in other countries but here the chub are much more aggressive than in england, i have even had them take a live bait around 12cm when i was fishing for wels. After the success of this lure i have decided to make a good load of them for the start of the trout season in march. Anyways here are the first 6 which are finished i made these ones sinking to fish deeper pockets in rivers and lakes......












Here are some chub i caught with them.


This will be my last update this year as im off to england for xmas. Untill then tight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment